Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Man cards


Here are some "man" cards I made before Father's Day.
Used Copic Markers to color all but some have some other techniques involved.  On this first fishing card, I used some shimmer paper from Elizabeth Craft Designs and ran it through my machine with an embossing folder then rubbed some Staz-On on and finally sanded when it was dry.

Here I used a toothbrush to splatter the silver gears with embossing fluid then powdered it with Paprika from Stampendous creating a very rusty look.  Also ran some Coredination paper through with an embossing folder and sanded for the background.  Inked the edges of the white stamped paper to lessen the brightness of the white.
 I ran some silver paper through with the diamond plate embossing folder and then rub some metallic rub-ons on.  I used a white painty pen from Zig to get the shine spots on the bike.  I also added some silver nailheads from Mark Richards in the corners.

Used an embossing folder on the white then made the chevron cuts on all the little and large flags.



No comments: