Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I am going a little nuts right now!  I'm working on some stuff that I can not share until a certain date and it is bugging me to nutsdom not sharing with you!
I'm going to post something I did awhile back in the mean time, K?

  Ok, well this goes waaaay back!
I was experimenting with bleach on tan card stock (background). Then I used bleach on black card stock (front panel).  I used a variety of eclectic stamps for the background and a Stampington & Co. stamp on the front bleached out black.  Also experimenting with heavy embossing powder on a piece of disc then stamped into it for the embellishment.  Well, that was fun!  It's old but I still like it!  It was obviously before all the cool dies that are out now.

No comments: