Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Friday, June 21, 2013

Man cards two

 Some more guy cards...I always fell like they are so hard to do for some reason (actually, I know the reason...I like looking at and working with girly things!)
This is a Terry Medaris Art Stamp and words by My Favorite Things.  I used Copic Markers to color.  On the word panels I sprayed some yellow and edged with ink.  Tied a lasso around the whole image panel.  The purple shimmer was run through my Cuttlebug with an embossing folder (stars).
 This cowboy is from Stampin' Up!.  I used my Copic Markers here and embossed two of the background panels with chicken wire folder.  The wire fence is from Heartfelt.  All other dies from Spellbinders.  I also used the new 3-D paints (Chocolate) on the label and words.
 Another Terry Medaris Stamp.  Colored and cut out.  Used the chicken wire folder again on the "sun".  The corrugated panel is finger painted with 3-D paints.  Here I used the wire fence die again.  I also added some "rhinestone" stickers from Elizabeth Designs on his hat and on his boots.  Used a metallic silver paint pen to add detail to his chaps and belt buckle.  Nailheads are from Mark Richards.
 I used a basket weave embossing folder for this fishing card and some netting as well. 
This is the lighthouse stamp I like to use.  This time it is day time.  Used two colors of cord to show off the nautical knot.  I also added some white painty pen to the water line to make it look like waves crashing on the rocks then glittered it a little. Scroll die is from Heartfelt Creations.

No comments: