Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

California Poppies


I made this card for a SCS challenge.  We were to do our State flower for the 4th. What a fun idea. Everyone does their state flower and we all get to see.
First I went on-line to get this Thermal map of California and printed it to card stock. I stamped Penny Black's Poppies on white card stock and colored them with Copics then cut them out.  The California is printed on my computer then colored on the outline with orange and die cut with Spellbinders.
The two large poppies are actually popped up but you can't really see it in this picture.

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July and stay safe!

1 comment:

Anne said...

great American layout! I wish I could see all the photos to get a glimpse of the real USA! Your poppies are beautifully coloured, I have the same Calefornian poppies growing in our garden right now and they are beautiful! The layout and dsign of your card is very inspirational. Bravo! Hope you enjoyed the July 4th celebrations!