Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Elizabeth Craft Design sticker card!

Here is a card I did yesterday for a challenge from a site that sells home goods and decor. This was taken from a Christmas stocking. I did NOT use ANY stamps on this one. I used Elizabeth Craft Design stickers for the ornaments and the lace trim. I colored them in with Gel Stardust pens. The paper at top is from Bo Bunny and the buttons are just some I had in my button drawer (I have about 300-500 buttons in there!!).
The layer under the lace is embossed with a diamond type design and the white below is embossed with a floral design (the stocking had a brocade type white material on the bottom).
I used a circle template and hand cut my circles but you could use a cricut or similar machine to do that part. This is a very simple and quick card to make!

No comments: