Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Sunday, December 1, 2013

ODBDSLC181 3-D ornament

Here is an ornament that I made with the new stamp set and matching die set from Our Daily Bread Designs called Ornate Borders and flowers.
I used Red Versafine and clear embossing powder then heat. For the squares inside I cut them a little smaller than the square of the frame and embossed them with a snowflake embossing folder.  The snowflake/flower is red embossed with clear powder as well.  This is a 6 panel ornament.

4 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Robin, I love your ornament...it's beautiful and so creative! I love it...hugs, precious friend!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How creative and beautiful Robin!! I just love your use of the ornate frame with the flower in the middle!! Gorgeous!!!! Thanks for sharing your God given talent with us!!! I so enjoy having you as a guest!!
hugs,
Chris

Nancy said...

I love this ornament. Just received my stamps and dies today and I will have to make this. Thank you for sharing your creation with the ODBD followers.

Kelley said...

So beautiful, Robin!! Thanks so much for the gorgeous card, love it!!