Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Our Daily Bread Designs-The Babe

We had a challenge today to stamp on a printed page or music. I have an old dictionary I saved for just such a thing.  I found a page with Savior on it and stamped baby Jesus on it (Our Daily Bread Designs). Colored it with Copic Markers then dipped the edges in ink I sprayed on a Baking sheet.  I dipped the bottom in red to remind me of why Jesus came to dwell with us.  The words that ran across baby Jesus face bothered me at first until I remembered that Jesus IS the Word, the Word that became flesh.  It became so clear to me what scripture needed to go with this.  I don't have a stamp that has this scripture on it so I used my computer and printed it on card stock then used distress inks to age the paper. I also used some chunky embossing powder from Stampendous on both the background paper (also by Our Daily Bread Designs) and on the scripture panel.   I really like this card because it has special meaning to me.  I hope you like it too!  This Christmas, celebrate the reason we have Christmas...Jesus, Savior of the world!

No comments: