Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Hearts galore!


Some of the new heart stamps and dies from Our Daily Bread Designs (ODBD).  Look at these new border dies too. There is three in a set. The other one is on a card I will post later for the new challenge next week.
I'll be doing these for a class at the Cat's Meow in Oakhurst next month (second Saturday of Feb.).
"Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matt. 6:19-21

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

two very beautiful cards my favorite is the one on top Robin.

gr karin

CherylQuilts said...

WOW, Robin! These are gorgeous! I LOVE these new dies, and you have made them "shine" in your design! Absolutely stunning in two totally different styles and softness! You rock, girl! Hugs, sweet friend!

scootingranny said...

Both of these are beautiful! Wish I could be there for the class.

Grace said...

Oh Robin I am in love with both of your cards! The red and gold is so elegant and eye popping gorgeous... but I love the softness and feminine feel of the top one... love the flower and layout and embossing... and the pearls... oh be still my heart!!! Thanks for this verse as well... a wonderful reminder to check where are hearts really are!!!
hugs,
Grace

Kathi said...

Very elegant card.

I'm going to have to check out those dies!