Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Monday, January 20, 2014

I put my trust in His word.

This was for an inspiration challenge at SCS. My inspiration was from a design seed.here.
I love this flower stamp from Mark's Finest stamps and paper. I stamped the large one once and the smaller one twice to give it more dimension.  I also popped each layer up.  My background stamp is from Our Daily Bread Designs (ODBD) and I embossed it with white then rubbed Lime Green Brilliance over it. The scripture  is also from ODBD and cut out with ODBD Antique Labels and Borders. The flower itself is mounted on a frame from ODBD, Ornate borders and flowers, which has been embossed with Victorian Purple Brilliance and clear powder.
The background scrolly die cuts are from Spellbinders.
"The Lord shall preserve you from evil; He shall preserve your soul.  The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore". Ps 121:7-8

1 comment:

scootingranny said...

The shading on the flower is very nice and the green background really makes it pop.