Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, January 15, 2015

DRS Challenge 157- Color

Good morning to you all!!
Getting close to Valentines Day so lets get those Valentines rolling!
The colors are perfect  for Valentines.
I used the Fly Away hearts and Flowers 359P, Dogwood Branch 1092H, and Valentine greeting 996D.  I had fun coloring  all these flowers and hearts with Copic Markers! I used a Spellbinder border for the curved edge and an embossing folder for the bottom coral/pink part then used little pearls on all the cross sections. My ribbon is dyed to match, the bow is a triple loop. My colors look a little more peachy in this photo but in real life they match quite well to the inspiration colors.

I hope you will join us for this challenge.  There is a prize given each week.
To see the other designers samples and/or join the challenge, click HERE.


No comments: