Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Friday, December 23, 2016

ODBD Weekly Inspiration

Good morning!
Here is another idea for a gift or card for a friend who needs prayer.


Our Daily Bread Designs

I used a very light gray to cut my borders and the Praying Border also the second layer of Matting.  The card base is black and I've used some masculine decorative brads on the bottom.
I sponged a bit of gray on the Praying Border (the openings in the die for stenciling).
I had a masculine card in mind when I made this card, I have friends at church who have husbands that need cards occasionally and they don't want anything frilly.
To me this is perfect for a guy to get from anyone who wants to show that they care enough to pray.

Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

Luke 1:76-78New King James Version (NKJV)

76 
“And you, child, will be called the prophet of the Highest;

For you will go before the face of the Lord to prepare His ways,
77 
To give knowledge of salvation to His people
By the remission of their sins,
78 
Through the tender mercy of our God,
With which the Dayspring from on high has visited[a] us;




1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

What a wonderful masculine card, Robin, and I love the Lord's Prayer on this piece of DP. Beautifully done with the "praying" die and borders. Wishing you and your dear family a blessed Christmas, precious friend! Hugs and love! xoxo