Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Robins for Robin

Good morning!
Hey these guys are callin for breakfast!
I used the Buebird with Babies stamp and made it a robin.
No problem especially when I only use a part of the image as was the case here.
No tail to tale on me!
This is one of my favorite stamps because I LOVE birds!
I have a giant encyclopedia of birds at home that I use to get the right colors and patterns when I want to color a bird.
This card was submitted to the card sketch on SplitCoastStampers as well as my blog today.
The sentiment is from Bible Verse 2 .
The dies are from (round) Lifestyles, Rectangle and heart from Spellbinders and the small hearts are from a corner punch (McGill I think, it's very old).
I used Copic markers for coloring my image.
See more images at Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.

Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Robin, what a sweet image of this dear momma and her babies as she's arrived to find them hungry. I love your coloring and especially love the reminder we all need...to be strong in the Lord. After all, He has it all under control and holds us close to Himself...always! Hugs, precious friend! xoxo