Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Friday, March 24, 2017

ODBD Inspiration Post

Good morning!

Don't you just love pink and yellow together? 
Recently I bought some tulips from the store and I bought them because they were a blend of pink and yellow, yup, that's right.
I beautiful bouquet of pink and yellow tulips!
They are sitting on my dining table right now!!
Now, for my card...


I stamped the tulips all over and embossed with white embossing powder and then I sponged pink and yellow ink to cover the entire panel.  The white embossing acts like a resist to create my background.  I  wanted a soft look so I covered my background with a piece of vellum.  It has glue under areas where it won't show.
I stamped and die cut my tulip focal on white and colored with Copics.
I used the Ornate Ovals die set to mat the tulips using foam tape between layers.
The mini Bow die was used to add a bow for my tulip bouquet.
I stamped the sentiment with pink and die cut it with the Pierced Rectangles then tucked it under the top of the Ornate Oval.
Pearls were added to embellish.

Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

Ephesians 6:10-11New King James Version (NKJV)

The Whole Armor of God

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.


No comments: