Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Heartfelt Creations Circle Layered Christmas

Good morning friends!
I so love all the decorating elements to these sets!  
I can make all kinds of arrangements for Christmas!
On these arrangements I used a lot of the dries white adhesive with glitter
to get the snow look on the pine cones and berries etc.  It is a fine
tip (because of the metal tip that fits on the bottle) and is easy to use
unlike a paste although I also use past for the ground and other larger
areas of snow.




Each page was so much fun to create!




I clipped off the small ornaments on some of the sticks for a more 
rustic arrangement.



HC PRODUCTS USED      

Other Products:
Snow Pen, SnowTex, foam tape,  silver thread, Stickles, acrylic pink diamond shapes, white and silver tassels, white acrylic paint, Tacky glue, Copic Markers: B00,B01,B02,RV10,RV02,RV04, E53,E51,E33, E35, E39, C01, C03, C05, YG11, YG05, YG03, YG25, Y11, Y15, Y21, YR24, BV20, E50, E21

For more tips on creating with the layered card & shadowboxes, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/DrMIKI-XTmI.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.

Instructions:
Card size: 6” X 6”  -See video on Layered cards for tips on covering pages and putting card together. Use Circle dies to make frames for each circle opening using white card stock. Cut 2 Festive Holiday die cuts, 4 Sweetheart Borders, 2 Fleur Pockets, ground cut with plain edge Fleur Border Basics for 3 pages and 1 Window Box Elements all from white card stock.  Glue circle frames to openings, glue snow ground to cover and first page (both sides), glue Sweetheart border to first and second page (both sides) at the top.  The other die cuts will be used later.
Stamping: For the cover, stamp, die cut and color-Sleigh with reindeer plus extra sleigh and 1 each of Festive holly with Cardinals using black ink, several sets of pine cones and sticks with ornaments using Rich Cocoa, several sets of poinsettia petals using Magenta Hue, several sets of pine boughs, holly leaves and medium and small spruce  using Fern Green.  Color the images stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento with Copic Markers. Color Pine cones and sticks with Copic Markers, sponge leaf green on all leaves and pine/spruce.  Sponge Orchid on poinsettias and run them through the die cutting machine with shaping mold (see video).  Shape other pines and holly with the shaping tools and mat. Use SnowTex on the snow ground, use either Dries White glue and glitter or Snow Pen and glitter for all the pine boughs, holly leaves, spruce trees, sticks, and pine cones, puff with heat gun or dry if using glue.  Cut a title from the decorative paper.  Glue poinsettias together and add gold Prills.
Glue Festive Holiday die cuts to each side of circle, glue sleigh down to left bottom, foam tape the extra piece of sleigh to the top of sleigh.  Glue and foam tape spruce to bottom right.  On each side at the top, arrange cardinals and holly, poinsettias and other holly, sticks (with ornaments cut off), pine cone and pine boughs and use tacky glue and foam tape to secure. Insert title at the top.
Inside first page, stamp sled with black and color with Copics, stamp poinsettias, sticks, pine boughs same as cover and stamp 2 plus sets of pine trees with Fern green and use Snow Pen on all but the poinsettias and sled.  Cut another sentiment from decorative paper and then make arrangements for the tops and glue/foam tape trees at the bottom.  Glue sled to the bottom.  Second page is done the same way but adding the Fleur pockets to each outside bottom corner then cutting tags from decorative paper to insert into pockets. Tie silver ribbon at the top of tags.  Third page- stamp and die cut 2 sets of ornaments 2 strands of beads, and tree with angel using black ink, color with Copic markers (tree with angel is fussy cut).  Cut 2 sentiments for the bottom plus stamp larger sentiment from Noel Sentiments with Magenta Hue and die cut with matching die from the Noel Ornament die.  Add silver thread to each ornament (Pierce a hole at the top of each ornament).  Foam tape ornaments to both sides of third page and add strands of beads at the top.  Glue sentiments to both sides of the bottom and glue/foam tape tree with angel to the bottom right.  Cut off excess on the Noel Ornament die at the bottom.  Last page- Stamp and die cut window frame, window candle and village scene using Tuxedo Black, Color with Copics.  Stamp and die cut pine cones and sticks using Rich Cocoa and color with Copics, stamp and die cut pine boughs and holly leaves with Fern green, poinsettias with Magenta Hue, and Merry Christmas with bow using Magenta Hue.  Sponge color on poinsettias with Orchid and leaves with Leaf Green.  Form and glue together poinsettias as before.  Cut Window Box elements die cut in half and glue to each side of window.  Glue village scene and decorative paper for sky to the back of window, glue candle to the window seal.  Make arrangements for the tops and under candle and glue into place.  Glue Merry Christmas to the bottom of left side.  Add glitter to all of the poinsettias.  Tie tassels around binding and knot at the top outside of binding.

Thanks for visiting today!
Robin
I have a song to share with you today.  It is called Reckless Love.
Verse 1
Before I spoke a word, You were singing over me
You have been so, so good to me
Before I took a breath, You breathed Your life in me
You have been so, so kind to me
Chorus
Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God
Oh, it chases me down, fights 'til I'm found, leaves the ninety-nine
I couldn't earn it, and I don't deserve it, still, You give Yourself away
Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God, yeah

There's no shadow You won't light up
Mountain You won't climb up
Coming after me
There's no wall You won't kick down
Lie You won't tear down
Coming after me
Verse 2
When I was Your foe, still Your love fought for me
You have been so, so good to me
When I felt no worth, You paid it all for me
You have been so, so kind to me

Repeat chorus

This song just really speaks to me about how much God loves me when I am not even worthy of any of His love!
He was seeking me when I didn't even know Him!
When I was in the darkest pit He lifted me up and washed me clean, He set me on a high hill and set His unending love upon me and blessed me.
He will do the same for you, there is no sin He cannot forgive.

2 comments:

Patricia Manhire said...

Wow - what an amazing layered card you have made. I love all the details that you have put together and your colouring is gorgeous!!

JD/ Jill said...

Absolutely Stunning!