Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Friday, December 20, 2013

Deer die cuts


It's been fun making this die cut card and tag.  The tag is for a gift to my sister who lives at Shaver Lake. It is about 5000' elevation so you can kind of get the idea that this card will be perfect for a hostess gift (Christmas is at her house this year)!
I used Cottage Cutz, Memory Box, Taylored Expressions, Elizabeth Craft Designs and Spellbinder dies. Lots of Liquid Pearl-white and glitter/snow glitter.  The tag also has a white flecked mesh on it. The tie is paper ribbon.  I'm looking out my window right now and the deer are in my backyard...just saw mom kick young one on the behind with her front hoof to get it to move out of her spot I suppose.  That was pretty funny!  My dog doesn't bother them at all...she's kinda scared of them and she is a pretty large dog.
Merry Christmas all!

No comments: