Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Journal and Parrot Card Faux Journal

This Parrot is from Stampendous. Our challenge was to get inspiration from a site featuring hand made journals and books.  I tried to make my card look like a journal using metal photo corners and making my 3 black bows look somewhat like binding along with the decorative Italian paper.
The scripture stamp is from Our Daily Bread Designs.
I also made this actual journal with fiber binging and a stamped aged paper. I also used large copper eyelets for my binding and tied beads to the ends of each fiber.
Stamps are from Holly Berry House, Stampers Anonymous and Inkadinkadoo.  Copper parts are by We are Memory Keepers.  I used regular copy paper inside for pages.

1 comment:

Meggi Bischoff said...

oh that is a great idee!

gr meggi