Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Saturday, March 22, 2014

MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge #204 Inspiration Photo

This week at MFP Speedy Fox and Friends we are taking inspiration from a photo of a sunset somewhere tropic.
I love the colors in this photo, (I actually think they are really Easter'y) so I have put them in my card background and somewhat in the colors of my image.  The stamps are from the "Friends" set at Mark's Finest Papers. I've added pearls and ribbon as embellishments and made my sentiment a slide for my ribbon. The main image is popped up.
Go to Mark's Finest Papers to join us for this challenge.

7 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

So pretty Love the colors.....Lis

Pat said...

Gorgeous. Great layout.

stampingbowd said...

robin this is so pretty! I love your color blocked DP background. Very pretty flowers!

wannabcre8tive said...

Robin, your card is beautiful. I love the layout and the fabulous colors.

Kathy Bradley said...

Beautiful and elegant card and the colors are lovely!

Winnie and Patty said...

This card is gorgeous Robin!!! I love the layout and your colors match the inspiration photo wonderfully! TFS

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Robin.

gr karin