Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Rainy Day cards


Rainy day challenge at SplitCoastStampers (SCS).  I used Glossy Accents and GooseBumps to get the raindrops/wet look.  The yellow card is water color washed then stamped with bleach. I used re-inkers to color in some lines/stems. The flower stamps are from Fred Mullett, the sentiment is Penny Black.
The top card I stamped the flowers by Penny Black with soft grey then used masking fluid on them. I then used re-inkers and water to wash color in the background.  I then water colored the flowers.  I used glossy Accents and Goose Bumps to make the rain look. The sentiment on this card is by Stamping Sensation.

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are gorgeous Robin.
beautiful stamping.

gr karin

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These are so pretty and Springlike, love them.

joy said...

So pretty! They just sparkle!

Linda Carson said...

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!