Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, November 5, 2015

DRS Challenge #199 Hot Trends-Pile It High!

Good morning!

DRS Designs stamps used: 572P World Map, 583F Hot Air Balloon, 951D Happy Thoughts
This card kind of reminds me of a State Fair or maybe "80 Days Around The World" It looks old time to say the least.  I decided to make layers for my balloon for this "Pile it Up" challenge My first layer is foam taped (the full balloon) then the next layer is foam taped again and the final layer (just the center) is popped up again.  I kept the map antique'ish and added a "token" with twine toward the bottom.  The Token is from 1945 or 43 I can't remember for sure.   Fun huh?   I hope you enjoy this one...I had fun making it!  To make your own card for this challenge, please click HERE to link it.  You can also see all the other designer samples by clicking on the the above link.
Thanks for visiting today.
Robin

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Robin, this is amazing and so gorgeous! I just love your colors, and I especially love how you've really made your hot-air balloon so dimensional! I love the dies you've used too. (What are they?) Stunning card, sweet friend! Hugs!