Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

ODBDSLC281 Reminder-Let's Be Sentimental

Good morning!
I just love these new Pennant Flags!
They are great for any occasion!
I've used them today with my favorite ODBD Ornate Hearts dies
and Shabby Rose Paper collection.


ODBD stamps: Pennant Flag Verses
ODBD paper: Shabby Rose

 I don't know about you but I've finished sending Christmas cards and the next card giving holiday in this household is Valentines Day, so I'm starting on those cards. 
 I do want to wish you all a Merry Christmas however and this is my last post until AFTER Christmas, so...
Merry Christmas!
I started this card with a sage green base and built my layers up with Shabby Rose decorative papers, sage green Ornate Hearts, Shabby Rose, etc.
My Pennant Flag verse is stamped pink and an extremely light version of the sage green card stock and I just happened to have a VERY light green cord that I used at the top, tying knots for every Pennant.
I colored white pearls with Copic Markers to match my sage green for the corners.

Please visit my design team sisters for more inspiration

You have until December 30th to join in.
Remember to use ODBD, Artistic Outpost or NorthCoast Creation stamps.
Link your creation HERE at the ODBD blog.
There will be a $15 certificate to one random winner and a
  winner of the Shinning the Light Award.

ODBD products used:




Thanks for visiting!
Robin

Luke 1:76-78New King James Version (NKJV)

76 
“And you, child, will be called the prophet of the Highest;

For you will go before the face of the Lord to prepare His ways,
77 
To give knowledge of salvation to His people
By the remission of their sins,
78 
Through the tender mercy of our God,
With which the Dayspring from on high has visited[a] us;


3 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Robin, you have been rocking this release with your creative designs!! I just love the double hearts and your placement of the pennants or the use of the paper! Stunning card my friend! Merry Christmas!! I received your gorgeous Christmas card in the mail. It is even more beautiful in person. Thank you!! It means a lot!
hugs,
Chris

Janine said...

Love your heart duo in the pretty pinks and greens. Happy Christmas to you and your family

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Robin! What a gorgeous card, and I totally agree with all Chris said about your card! Beautifully arranged with the two hearts together and beautiful paper! Love it with the wonder cording too! Stunning as always, precious friend! Hugs and love...and wishes for a blessed and joyous Christmas! xoxo