Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, March 5, 2015

DRS Challenge 164 Buttons

Good morning!
Our new challenge for this week is to use buttons.  I've used just one button
 but you can use as many as you'd like!

DRS stamps used: 326H Shamrock background, 281E Infinity Shamrock, 284F Four Leaf Clover Friends, 613P Woven Plaid.
Celtic border die by Cheery Lynn, Image die Decorative Labels 22 and mat Labels 22.
Embossing folder by Elizabeth Craft Designs.
I used the cut apart Woven Plaid stamp to make the background with various colors of green and then I used the shamrock background over that.  On plain white cardstock I stamped the Infinity Shamrock in green and then colored it with Copic Markers, I then stamped the sentiment on top of it with black and die cut it using the Decorative Labels 22.  The mat is Labels 22 embossed.  I used foam tape between each layer..  Before attaching it to my card base I wrapped my background with ribbon.  The Celtic border had to be cut down to fit before gluing to the background.  Once the ribbon was attached, I glued the background piece to the card base and foam taped my layers on top.
Lastly I made my bow, threaded the button with floss and glued them to the card!
To join this challenge and to see the other designers samples please click HERE.
Thanks for coming to visit today, I hope you will join in the challenge, there is a prize given each week!
Robin

No comments: