Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, July 23, 2015

DRS Challenge #184-A Stitch In Time!

Good morning!
Time for a new challenge at DRS Designs.  
This week we are doing either faux stitching or real.  
You can do either/or or both as I've done today.
DRS stamps used: 413H lovebirds, 395H Leafy Tree Branch, 406D Birdhouse, 951D Happy Thoughts.
I have some wonderful stitched dies that I wanted to use on this today and thought the little birds would be perfect for the layout!  These stitched dies are "Die-namics" I also used an embossing folder for the white panel and machine stitched it to a blue panel before gluing it to the card base. (That way there are no threads showing through when you open the card).   The ribbon was already stitched.  I did stitch my sentiment banner with the machine as well.  So, everything today has either real stitching or it has been done with stitched dies.
To see more inspiration for this week's challenge or to join in the challenge, click HERE.
As always, thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!
Robin

No comments: