Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, August 27, 2015

DRS Challenge #189-Feeling Sentimental

Good morning!
I know, I love the plaid, huh? Well, maybe it has something to do with being Scotch/Irish on my mother's side!! Heehee! 
This time I've done a traditional Christmas plaid (as close as I could). I used Woven Plaid 613P, and the beautiful new sentiment, Season's Greetings Holly Spray 487L.  I colored my project with Copic Markers and added Stickles to the Holly and Pine then Crystal Effects to the berries.
I cut my window out of both the red and the plaid with a Spellbinders Oval die set.
The only other thing I needed (for me anyway) was a nice big bow to top it off!
I hope you have been enjoying these early Christmas cards and I hope it gets you motivated to start in (you know how many you need?).  For more inspiration please visit our DRS Designs blog where you will find the other designer's cards and also the place to link your own creation for this week's challenge!
Have a great week and thanks for visiting!
I would love to hear what you think of this card, please comment below.
Robin

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Robin, I'm with you about plaid! And my dear dad was born in Scotland, and we are from the Lamont clan (a beautiful plaid with blues and greens and a bit of yellow). But I love this traditional plaid for Christmas, and it works so beautifully with this lovely holly spray - something I always love for Christmas! Beautifully done, my friend, and I really love the gorgeous ribbon to finish it off! Hugs!