Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, October 8, 2015

DRS Challenge #195-Spooky or Cutesy

Good morning!
Aren't these guys cute?  Well, obviously, I went with cutesy instead of scary!

DRS Design stamps used: 057E Ghouls Wanna Have Fun, 268D Goblin
The sketch is one I found at SplitCoastStampers.
When I saw the "goblin" in the catalog, the first thing I thought about was "Thing" on the Munsters or Adams Family (I can't remember which).  That character always cracked me up!  I decided to put google eyes on them because it just looks funny!  Of course they are girls so they have different color boots on...they are going shopping for new shoes and shades!
I stamped the first goblin in the middle then masked it with a stamped image cut out from a post-it.  I then stamped one on either side to make three.
Thanks for coming by to visit today.  To see all the designer's cards for this challenge please click HERE.  You will also find the challenge information there and a link to enter your own card.  Like every week, there is a prize to be given out!  Go have some fun and make your own cute or spooky Halloween card!
Robin


1 comment:

Stacy Sheldon said...

now, If I ever need a monster stamp this is going to the top of the wish list.