Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, January 28, 2016

DRS Challenge #211 Sparkle and Shine

Good morning!
Here is my sparkle and shine card for the new challenge.
I used several coats of Heavy clear embossing powder on my die cut shamrocks to make them shine.
I also used gold chunky embossing powder on the Shamrock Background 326H making my framing for the image and on the image itself 521L Sean & the Rainbow.  I did color the image first, of course, with Copic Markers. 
My gold and black framing dies are Spellbinders, along with the Shamrock frame and image dies.
The sentiment stamp is a new release.
Come and join in with this fun challenge at DRS Designs.  You can also see all the other designer samples there. You don't have to use heavy embossing powder, you can choose glitter, Stickles, Glossy Accents...anything that shines or sparkles.
Thanks for visiting!
Robin

No comments: