Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, January 14, 2016

DRS Designs Challenge #209 Heart to Heart

Good morning!
This is a special fold card that I've made for the heart challenge this week.
I used the very cute Cupig 607G for the front.


This photo shows the flaps a little better and how they over-lap.
Open

The edges of all three panels are sponged and stamped with 808H Interlocking Hearts.  I die cut 3 pink scallop hearts to place on each panel (the two sides are glued over the half cut out hearts making the flaps that fold over each other).  Inside I stamped the 664G Be My Valentine Question Mark  on one of the pink hearts then I punched and die cut some smaller hearts to glue to the right side flap then I stamped it with one of the 670D Hugs 4 in 1 words "Hugz".
It was a little hard getting this card to stand up straight because of the heart point bottoms so it may look a bit crooked but it really isn't.
To see more inspiration for the Hearts challenge and to link your own card, please click HERE.  This link takes you to the DRS Blog site.
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

No comments: