Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, March 24, 2016

DRS Challenge #219-B Words!

Good morning!
B is for Beautiful!!
B is for blue, butterflies and bunny.


DRS stamps: 688P Polka Dots, 702D Cute Little Bunny w/Egg, 1068H Three Flowers with Butterfly, 744F Three Butterflies
I also used an egg die, fence punch and grass punch, a frame die (which I popped up), an embossing folder and some glittery enamel dots.

One of my eggs, if you look closely is stamped with the Polka Dots in lavender and colored blue around the dots. The other egg I just added some lines and colored in the spaces.  The little bunny was colored and fussy cut to sit on the frame.  My flowers were masked and stamped twice.
I used a favorite sketch from Splitcoaststampers for my layout and that is about it.
I hope you will join us this week for the B-Word challenge at DRS Designs.
There are prizes that await some lucky winner.
Thanks for visiting today and hope to see you again!
Robin

No comments: