Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, March 3, 2016

DRS Challenge 216 Hot Trends-Bling it On!

Good morning!
This week is all about bling!!!
Use glitter or rhinestones, anything that sparkles.
Today my card has glitter and rhinestones.


I cut the frame with My Favorite Things Stitched Frame die and then used the Honeycomb 019C on it a few times in each corner, put foam tape on the other side and just set it aside for later. I then stamped the Beehive 1143L, sentiment Spring Bee Happy 367E, Bitsy Bumble Bee 1020A, and Happy Bee 561C onto light blue card stock and colored then glittered the wings and added the rhinestone trails. I had also stamped one of the Bitsy Bees onto white card stock, colored and fussy cut then popped up to use in my little scene.   I then glued it to the center of my folded medium blue card base and added my popped up frame. Lastly, I added some little yellow flower rhinestones to the corners of the frame.
I hope you will join us this week, as always a random winner will be picked and they will receive a prize from DRS Designs.  Click HERE to submit your card and/or to see all the other designer samples. The new challenge is always on Thursday so if you are seeing this another day just scroll down till you get to the challenge.
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

No comments: