Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, September 8, 2016

DRS Challenge #243- By The Light of The Moon!

Good morning!
Time for a new DRS challenge.
This time, put a moon on it!

 I masked the tiny witch out of the picture first and then stamped and colored my image, masking the house and moon to sponge the sky then reverse masking to sponge my moon.  I stamped, colored and cut out the sign and hand, die cut the fence and tombstone.  Before adding the die cuts and fussy cut itemed I sponged some white Distress on the foreground to make it a bit misty. I added some silver Rub-Ons on the fence and tombstone and added the white shine marks and the RIP with a white Painty Pen.  After adding my cut out items to the card I added some dirt colors to tie them into the grass better.
That's about it.

To enter, show us your card  by linking it HERE and please remember to link back to DRS Designs. The deadline for this challenge is Wednesday, September 14, at 6:30 pm ET and please link new creations only (no back dated or duplicate entires)We are now limiting the number of entries to 3 per personChallenge entries don't have to use DRS Designs stamps, but if you use them on your challenge card, you'll get an extra entry into the prize drawing.

Thanks for visiting today!

Robin

No comments: