Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, September 22, 2016

DRS Designs Challenge #245-Trick or Treat

Good morning!
Time for a new DRS Designs challenge!
Anything Halloween tricks or treats.


DRS stamps used for this card: 524F Smell My Feet & 606D Candy Corn Border
I used stitched rectangle dies by ODBD, a bat button, floss, a star punch and shrink plastic for this card as well.
I cut my frame and then used a stamp aligner and some post-its for masking to stamp my Candy Corn around the frame.  I also stamped the Candy corn border twice on shrink plastic, colored and punched 1/8" holes on the top then baked it in my toaster oven to make my charms for hanging (I also die cut some stars on shrink plastic for charms).
The frame is popped up with a layer of orange under the sentiment and a layer of green under that.  The base of my card is purple and I glued the punched star on in green, yellow, orange and black.
I hope you will join in the fun this week, you can find a link below and instruction for submitting your card.

To enter, show us your card  by linking it at DRS and please remember to link back to DRS. The deadline for this challenge is Wednesday, September 28, at 6:30 pm ET and please link new creations only (no back dated or duplicate entries). DRS is now limiting the number of entries to 3 per personChallenge entries don't have to use DRS Designs stamps, but if you use them on your challenge card, you'll get an extra entry into the prize drawing.

Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Robin, what a funny sentiment - made me giggle! I love the frame with the candy corn, and I love the bat! Fun card, my friend! Hugs! xoxo