Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, October 6, 2016

DRS Challenge #247 Stamp Your Own Background

Good morning!


This week's challenge is fun & easy..
Stamp Your Own Background!

 (use any image, any technique..but make sure to stamp a background..


 This is my background for the fab fall card this week.
I stamped my leaves first (584D Open Leaf) and then masked them to stamp my plaid (613P Woven Plaid).  I added 4 colors of Tombow pen to my woven plaid.
I liked my background so much I didn't want to cover it!!  Ha! 
Ok, so I decided I had to have a primary focus so I stamped, colored and fussy cut the pumpkin bouquet (684M Pumpkin Bouquet).  
I die cut the frame with Double Stitched Rectangles from Our Daily Bread Designs. Then decided to add a sentiment...ya, cover up more background, ratz! 
I used just the bottom of 150F Autumn Is Calling greeting and die cut it with an oval stitched die.  The die was a bit small so I did an out of the box technique on the G and the A.

So there's my stamped background, let's see yours!

To enter, show us your card  by linking it to DRS & please be sure to link back to DRS. The deadline for this challenge is Wednesday, October 12, at 6:30 pm ET and please link new creations only (no back dated or duplicate entires)We are now limiting the number of entries to 3 per personChallenge entries don't have to use DRS Designs stamps, but if you use them on your challenge card, you'll get an extra entry into the prize drawing.
Please visit DRS Designs HERE.

Thanks for visiting!
Robin

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Wowzer, is this ever gorgeous! What a stunning pumpkin filled with flowers (one of the prettiest), and your coloring is exquisite! Beautiful frame too! And what a fabulous background you've made for this framed card! Hugs!