Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Elizabeth Craft Designs-Fanciful Bell Ornament

 Hello my crafting friends!

I have another Joyous Christmas card for you today.

I started this one out with a piece of pretty green holly paper from the Holly Jolly Christmas Collection.


2154 Florals 30, 2153 Holly Greenery, 2157 Joyous Ornament-Star, 2156 Joyous Ornament-Bell
C018 Holly Jolly Christmas
The spine has red cord and beads of red, gold and green.


For the star, I just cut out 3 set then cut off the "construction" part as I decided to make it a 
bit of a background decorative die cut.
It was fun making the berry branches and filling the berries with Micro Beads as described by
my team-mate, Rajni.  I only had a wine type color but it still looks great.

For the bell, I cut a mirror gold solid bell and 2 white decorative bell parts to make it look 3D.


I used some mirror gold cardstock dots to decorate.



Thanks for visiting today!
Be sure to visit Elizabeth Craft Designs for lots of Christmas inspiration!!

Robin







No comments: