Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Elizabeth Craft Designs Shadow Box Pocket Tag Card.

 Hello crafting friends!

Today I have a fun card that has pockets in the back for two fun tags!

And another bird, I love those birds!!



The frame was custom sized using Elizabeth Craft Designs frame die set.
I added the pretty plaid to the inside of the frame after it was glued together and dried completely.

There is a lot of space on the back of each tag to write a personal message.

The back is a pocket obviously, these 2 tags fit nicely tucked in.

The sticks were white washed to go better with my project.
I rubbed the cheesecloth with ink.

I added ink to the frame to bring in some of the fall colors in the paper.


Thanks for visiting today!
Robin
















No comments: