Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Monday, June 24, 2013

Cheery Lynn Challenge #86 Wonderful Weddings

I had a summer blast with Cheery Lynn Designs!

  On this Wedding card I used the lattice die, corner dies, oval die from Cheery Lynn Designs.  I used a label die from Spellbinder to die cut image...leaving shoe and veil out of the die so as not to cut it.
There are rhinestones all around the oval die cut and in each corner (for the diamond wedding ring!).  Little roses accent the white bow to mirror the roses in image.   I used some sheer shimmer glaze on the veil which can't really be seen in this photo.  It is hard to photograph white on white.  The background paper under the lattice is actually white with a silvery stripe.
I left a comment to enter for the e-bosser!!


3 comments:

Lori said...

I love the simplicity of your stamped image, just bold and beautiful. It looks perfect on the cheery lynn die. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CL's Challenge and best of luck.

Unknown said...

This is so classic! Thanks for joining us at the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
hugs,
Gini

Joann said...

Hi Robin,
I love what you did for your card, very beautiful. The way you have her shoe and veil extending off the die cut is a nice touch as well! Thank you very much for joining us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs.
Hugs*
Joann