Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Friday, June 14, 2013

Steampunk


Here is a card I created using heavy embossing powders and melting them under the paper to create a melted metal look for this Steampunk boot (by Stampendous). Two different view show the different colors in it depending on the angle.   I also used an embossing folder with gears on the green paper, before using the powders, and sanded it then distressed the edges of the paper.  The silver gears are a die from Spellbinders.
The embossing powders are from Stampendous as well.
I've had this stamp for a while but never really knew what to do with it...I just kinda like that steampunk look...which, I know, is different for me.  I usually go for flowers or cute kids.  It was fun to color though (Copics).

No comments: