Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, July 24, 2014

DRS CHALLENGE #132 INCHIES

DRS stamps used:Christmas Village House one 117C, Vertical Triple Trees 876H.
I stamped my house on three inchies (packaged inchies). Then colored in three different house colors.
I stamped the Vertical trees on basic white then trimmed and lined with silver leaf pen.  I punched snowflakes and layered them then added a dot of glitter to the top.
My background panel was embossed with a Darice folder then I lined it with silver as well.  My house/tree panel is popped up.  Finally I added a bow and called it good!
Please visit the DRS blog site to see more inspiration and to join in the challenge, click HERE.
This was really fun to create and I hope you'll join in.
Thanks for coming to visit!! Have a great day!

1 comment:

stampingbowd said...

Oh! This is a fun design!!! the houses are so sweet all glittered up! Great design!