Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

DRS CHALLENGE #133-USING RUBBER BANDS ON A BACKGROUND



DRS stamps used:  Mini Marshmallow 493A,  Cocoa and Marshmallow greeting 231H, Cocoa and Marshmallows 223H 
Aren't these marshmallows cute!!!Depending on the color, they would make great Girl Scout/Boy Scout cards! Anyone who takes kids out camping knows that they love Hot Chocolate and especially MARSHMALLOWS!!!
So, to my card...I used two rubber bands on a brayer to make this pink background.  I used White Unicorn opaque pigment ink on my brayer, (The challenge this week is to use rubber bands in some way). Then, I wrapped the sheer ribbon around the top and sewed the edges of the pink, zigzag style, catching the ribbon as well.  For this card, I decided to make an easel card because the sentiment I wanted to use (poem about marshmallows) is large.  The cup and marshmallows are popped up on the card front and of course the sentiment is popped up so the the front will catch on it and stand up!  The bow on the front is glue dotted on.
I used Copic Markers to color.
To join in the challenge and to see all the other designers samples, click HERE.
Thanks for visiting and as always, comments are welcome and appreciated!
Robin

1 comment:

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute and I love pink.