Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, April 23, 2015

DRSDesigns Challenge #171 Bloomin' Beautiful!

Good morning!

DRS stamps used: 671L Daisy Basket, 349F Butterfly Greeting, 342P Checkerboard Background.
I used Iridescent white embossing powder to emboss the checkerboard background, just to give some texture. I used a flip/swing card die from Sizzix to make this card.  I out the sentiment on the back, which flips to the front when open. I used the Daisy basket to make the front (which flips to the back when open).  All that's added is a bow, some little decorative trim and tiny butterflies with pearl heads.  I love this kind of card!  You can actually make your own flip card. There is a tutorial at SCS here.
Hope you have a great day creating and join in the challenge.  To see all the designers samples and to join in the challenge, click HERE.
Robin

1 comment:

wannabcre8tive said...

Very beautiful and wonderfully colored. I like the swing card.