Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, April 2, 2015

DRS Challenge #168 Hot Trends-April Showers!

Good morning!
Time for a new challenge.
  Today we are starting our April Showers challenge at DRS Designs.

This card is called a Double Dutch fold.  
I started by using Resist on the raindrop background then used a Brayer to apply the ink from a rainbow ink pad.  The darker the ink gets as brayering, the better the rain shows up.  I stamped the broken fence on another piece of scrap white, colored and cut out then glue it to the rain background. 
On the bottom part of my card with the gate fold has a sentiment on the left and I used the umbrella with foam tape for my "catch".  It keeps the card closed when shut. When you open the doors you see the cute rainbow sentiment and Leonard waving hello!
I hope you have enjoyed this "different" fold card!
To join this challenge or to see the other designer samples, please click HERE.
Robin

No comments: