Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, September 24, 2015

DRS Challenge#193-Flying High

Good morning!
Today starts a new challenge at DRS Designs!  Make a card featuring something that flies.  Since we are in Halloween mode, I did flying things having to so with Halloween but you could use, butterflies, birds, rockets...anything that flies.
I have three flying things on my card: The ghost, the raven and the bat!

DRS Designs: Boo-tiful Halloween 960E, Small Bat and Moon 898C, Small Ghost 191C, Silhouette Graveyard 579H, RIP Tombstone 570B, The Raven 125G.
I stamped my scene and then masked the pieces and sponged some color on with dye inks.  My tombstone in front was colored and cut out since I wanted to place it after I got my frame made and everything arranged. The frame is cut from paper I had used Color Burst on for various colors of purple.  I don't do a lot of Halloween but I love Halloween colors especially now that it isn't just orange and black, (My high school colors if you can imagine)!!
I hope you will join in the challenge this week and be eligable to win a prize.  See the other designer's cards and how to enter your card HERE.
Thanks for stopping by!
Robin

No comments: