Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, September 10, 2015

DRS Challenge #191 A Real Cutie

Good morning!
Time for another challenge at DRS.  This time just have a stamped image, die cut or punch of something really cute!
I have this die cut of a little fox from Cottage Cuts that I have used today.
I stamped, colored and masked my fall fence and then used Distress Inks and a sponge applicator to color my sky.  I added a bit of color to the moon with Copics to carry the "cloud" through.  I used a stitched frame die from Taylored Expressions and Stitched oval dies from Our Daily Bread Designs.  My leaf was fussy cut and edged with Copics to cover any white edges.  When I made the fox I used white, reddish tan and brown then used chalks to shade and or change up the color a bit.  I little white Sharpie was used for the highlights in his eyes.
I hope you will join the challenge at DRS Designs this week.  It will be fun to go through your things looking for just the right cutie!  To join and to see the other designer samples please click HERE.
Fall is finally arriving here in the mountains.  We still have hot days but our nights are turning very cool...I love it!  I love fall, it is my favorite season!
Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again!
Robin

No comments: