Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, September 3, 2015

DRS Challenge #190-The Hole Thing

Good morning!
Time for another challenge!
Put a hole in it! Heehee! 
My tag border has holes in it and also my tag itself has a nice big hole! 
Today I used DRS stamps:188F Feeding Reindeer,  518E North Pole Sign, 631P Open Plaid (for the red and white stripes), 688P Polka Dot Background, and 829H Sleigh Rides (just as a print background).
I used a snowflake embossing folder by Darice to emboss the entire front of the card before adding my tag and the little decorative pennant.  I found some wonderful green and red striped ribbon to use on the top of the tag and also used some crystal Stickles on the pole top and the snow on the ground.
Thanks for coming to visit today!!! To see all the designer's samples and to join in the challenge, click HERE.  There is a prize given out each week to one blessed winner!
Robin

No comments: