Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, November 12, 2015

DRS Challenge #200 Thankful Thanks

Good morning!
  Time for a new DRS Thursday challenge.  Something thankful!

I used Impression Obcession Dies-rake, falling leaves, trees and Taylored Expression stitched Frame (I actually cut the inside out of this frame to open it up more!).
This is one of my favorite sentiments about being thankful to go along with my favorite season.  I love fall with all the beautiful colors that go with it and the cool weather!!   The sky seems bluer and the reds, oranges and yellows seem brighter!

To make my card I stamped the leaf pile onto ivory cardstock and just kind of scribbled color on them.  I then decided where my horizon would be and torn the paper up to the leaf pile and then cut out the top portion.  I scribble color on more of the cardstock before die cutting the little falling leaves to make it more of a random coloring of leaves.  I die cut my trees from white and added some warm shadows to one side of them.  The rake is die cut from silver shimmer paper.  My frame and one tree is popped up with foam tape.  That's about it!
I hope you will join us for this week's challenge, just make a "thankful" card and link it HERE.  You can also see the other designer samples HERE.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend coming up!
Thanks for visiting!
Robin

No comments: