Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Monday, April 18, 2016

Mother's Day at ODBD-New Release

Good morning!
Today we are showing some new April release stamps and die...available now on the ODBD store site HERE.

For this first card, I used ODBD new stamp set, Homemade Pie and the die set, Baking Tools, and Log Cabin Quilt Die along with favorites, Doily,  Double Stitched Circles, Double Stitched Rectangles, and  Blushing Rose Paper Collection.
I stamped, colored and cut out my pie and popped it up onto my circle and doily I( I cut two doilies, one white and one print, then off set the two).  My Blushing Rose paper and ivory frame was cut with the Double Stitched Rectangles.  The Baking Tools were cut with the dies and inked then I stamped my Mother's Day sentiment and cut it with the Log Cabin Quilt die then stamped the Happiness is Homemade and cut with the Double Stitched circle. 

I've used the Star Quilt with the pretty Cozy Quilt paper to make a table clothe for my pie to sit on (the doily underneath is a bit of lace).  I used the Layered Lacey Squares die for the table clothe lace.  I used the Baking Tools die to cut out the cookie sheet and utensils then inked them. The rectangles were cut with the Flourished Star Pattern and Double Stitched Rectangles.

I hope you like these new Mother's Day specials!
You can see more sample on the website.



ODBD NEW products used

Thanks for visiting!!
Robin





2 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Wow! These are sooooo cute!!! Love them in pink. Beautiful doilies! The spoon and whisk are soooo cute!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh my, Robin, these are fabulous, and I love that yummy pie! And the baking tools are adorable!!! Beautiful cards, my friend, and beautifully done as always! Hugs! xoxo