Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

ODBDSLC275-Pop It Up/Make It Dimensional

Good morning!

Time for a new challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs!
Create a 3d project, create an alternate card fold that is not flat (easel card, tri-shutter, double display, pop up...) or use dies for images or sentiments to create dimension on your card (using just circles, squares or rectangles in layers does not count).

I've made a Tri-Fold Card with the new stamp/die set, "You Bless Me So"


This view shows a bit better the popped out camouflage "You".

ODBD paper: Birthday Brights
ODBD Fancy Folds: Tri-Fold Card
I stamped the little flowers on the white circle die and also on two panels for decorating the card parts.  The other card panels are from the Birthday Brights paper pack.  (I also used some pale yellow cardstock). I stamped two of the little hearts on white for the very small areas to be covered. 
On the yellow dot circle I die cut the "You" and then die cut several layers of "You" in white to layer underneath. (this is commonly known as the camouflage technique).  I made my own little pennant with "are so kind" to go with the "You" and stuck a button on the end "to attach it" to my circle.
After "papering" the different parts of the Fancy Fold Card I used the Bitty Borders, buttons, bow, and butterflies to finish decorating.
These Fancy Fold Cards can be decorated in so many different ways, they are so fun.  What an easy way to make a special card for someone.

Please visit my design team sisters for more inspiration

Start creating, you have until July 3rd to join us HERE!
You may use OBDB, North Coast or Artistic Outpost stamps for your design.
A random winner will receive a $15 certificate for stamps at Our Daily Bread Designs store site HERE.


ODBD New release products


 Other favorites

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, The power and the glory, The victory and the majesty; For all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours; Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, And You are exalted as head over all.

What a great verse to remind us of where we receive any and all gifts.
Everything we have came from the hand of God.





3 comments:

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Robin, this is just fantastic! I love the poke-a-dots and pretty flowered papers. The little hears and scallops really help make it interesting. I have this card in a cutting file and haven't used it.
I've been a little scared because I am rather paper challenged. BTW I am GailNM at SCS.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Robin, this is fabulous! I love polka dots, and I love how you've used the flowers to make DP for your great dimensional card. You absolutely rocked this challenge. And I love the layered "you' die in your focal image! Brilliant and so clever! Hugs and love!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous, Robin!! I so love the use of the flowers and the yellow and white combo!! The flowers used as dp are so beautiful!! Your card is over the top. Love it!!
hugs,
Chris