Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, June 9, 2016

DRS Challenge #230-Birthdays

Good morning!

Time for birthday cards!
Our challenge this week is to make it a birthday card of some sort.
Mine is for baby's first birthday as you can see.

I used DRS stamps 631P Open Plaid in red and Orange to make my stripes, 688P Polka Dot bg to make the dots, 342P Checkerboard bg to make the flag and 891P Jimbo and the Gang for my circus animals.
I added the grass with a Martha Stewart border punch, a scalloped border, a button with floss and a stick pin for the flag.  
This card idea came from Pinterest HERE.
My card is the shape of the tent hinged near the top about 1 1/2" down.
The letters and numbers are dies from Our Daily Bread Designs.  The 1st is glued onto acetate.
I hope you'll join us this week...who doesn't need more birthday cards??? 
To find all the information about this challenge and prize info, click HERE.
You can also see all the designer's cards at once.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Robin 

1 comment:

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Wow! I love this card. The colors are so pretty and is so wonderfully designed.