Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge 209-Rain

Well, This sunflower is blooming through the storm as we all should do!! Usually the storms of life, though they feel terrible at the time, they make us stronger.
Today the challenge at Mark's Finest Paper, Speedy Fox & Friends, is to create a "Rain" card.  I don't have any rain images so I used a combination of glue dots sprinkled with clear embossing powder, then heated and Crystal Effects on the cloudy looking sky and on the flower.  I even put some "water" splashes on the sentiment.
Remember there is a prize given out each week so join in the fun.  Submit your entry HERE.
I used Bring on the Sun and Huge Blooms stamp sets today.

5 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

You did a good job with what you used nice card..........Lis

stampingbowd said...

Robin this is GORGEOUS!!! I love how you created your water drops. I am going to have to remember that. Pretty bow too!!!

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card and so well colored. Great job on your rain drops.

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautiful Robin.

gr karin

Kathy Bradley said...

Robin,
Beautiful and elegant!! And, I love your rain effects. Your bow is awesome.