Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge #208 Kraft

Stamp set used: Hoppy Easter. Come join us at Speedy Fox & Friends for this week's "Kraft" challenge.  Use Kraft cardstock on your project...that's easy!!  To submit your project in the challenge, click HERE.
Remember, there is a prize given out each week for the lucky winner of the challenge!
I started out with the pink by cutting with a circle die off the edge.  Next I did the kraft by cutting 1 size smaller to form a frame.  I ran these together through with my chicken wire embossing folder.  Next, I cut the chicken wire background and glued it to the back of my circle frame.  I added the grass to the bottom and glued in place. I covered the back with a piece of light green stock.  I cut a 1 1/2" X 1 1/2" square of corrugated kraft then cut it in half to make two corners and glued them down.  I wound yellow/white bakers twine around twice and tied a bow then I glued the layered panel to a kraft folded card.
I stamped both bunnies and the Hoppy Easter on white, colored and cut out the bunnies, circle cut the words.  The big bunny is popped up and the words (after I made a circle frame from kraft) I popped up as well. I used Liquid Pearls-pink around the words. I cut the embellishments from dies and applied Stickles on the rose then glued everything to the card.

6 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

This card is fabulous.......Lis

stampingbowd said...

Really gorgeous!!!! I love the 2 different chicken wires you have and the cool corrugated corners! Awesome design!

Kathy Bradley said...

Robin,
Very, very pretty card. I really like all the elements to your card - awesome.

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card, Robin, I really like that embossing folder. I will have to look for one.

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful card Robin.
Happy Easter to you and your family.

gr karin

nwilliams6 said...

Love the chicken wire layers on this! How fun! Great way to showcase these cute rabbits! So creative. Hugz!