Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Color Challenge Cross

The colors for this challenge at Splitcoaststampers was Very Vanilla, Piroulet Pink and Pistachio Pudding, or whatever you have that's close.  I did something close! Dessert on this challenge, NO STAMPS!
I have some word dies so I chose Love which the cross signifies.
All the dies are from Our Daily Bread Designs (except the word which is from Elizabeth Craft Design).  I used pink pearls and sheer pink ribbon with a button to decorate.  The flowers in the center are from the Ornamental Cross set. The flourish background die (green) and the pink panel also are part of the Vintage Flourish Pattern set.
I used pink Liquid Pearls for the stitch lines.

 The ultimate Love was shown on the cross when Jesus, the perfect man, died for you and I because the penalty for sin is death.  He took our place that day, paid the penalty in full, the perfect lamb of God was the sacrifice.

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

its a beautiful card Robin.

gr karin