Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Be Strong and Courageous

I did this card today for my friend Kathleen Lammie of SCS. She has a very rare lung disease and needs a transplant NOW!!
I put this card in the Tea Potter challenge (They are all making cards for Kathleen today) and in the color challenge (the colors were Navy, Olive and aqua).
I will be sending this card off tomorrow!!
I used the new release crosses and ornate bg dies from Our Daily Bread Designs, The scripture and cut out is also from ODBD.  Under the ornate bg frame is a stamped and embossed bg in Navy.

2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Robin, this is gorgeous, and I'm sure Kathleen will love it find comfort and encouragement in this wonderful verse! What a beautiful way to use some of the new release items! Fabulous, sweet friend! Hugs!

joy said...

One of my "favorite -ist" card you have ever made! I love the colors and love, love, love the sentiment. Beautiful card!